12/31/17

Happy Birthday Kenyon

Happy Birthday Kenyon!!!


I have been lucky enough to spend the last nine birthdays with my favorite guy. And thankfully, I was able to have this year's birthday off to celebrate with him again. Kenyon is a New Years Eve baby, which is a popular holiday at my work and thus hard to get the day off. Due to my schedule change, I was able to get the day off so we can spend it together.

Since we've recenly made a trip to Vegas, we didn't know if we wanted to spend money to go somewhere close out of town. We ended up not making any plans and since it is his birthday, I'd like him to do what he wants. He isn't a party guy so I suspect a low day birthday at home with just the two of us. We are trying to get our schedule turned around to night shift so hopefully we will ring in the new year.



Happy New Year!

No comments: