12/5/17

Weekly WI: New Freestyle Program & A Morning Trip To The Gym

I started tracking with the new WW Freestyle program yesterday and ended up doing pretty good.



When I logged into the app yesterdat morning, I saw my Daily Smart Points Allowance (DSPA) had dropped 7 points, as have everybody else. My new DSPA is 27 and my Weekly Smart Point Allowance (WSPA) is 42. After logging my breakfast I was worried I might blow through my points really fast. Thankfully, that wasn't the case and after a day tracking on the new plan, I feel successful.

In the afternoon at work, I thought I was going to have to stay late to cover for a sick coworker so I made a coffee run to Dutch Bros for an Americano and spent 5 SPV on ¼ cup of egg nog for creamer (estimated amount). By the time I got home from work and did a quick Walk Away The Pounds workout, I was a bit hungry while waiting to prepare dinner. You know you are desperate to stay within your daily points budget when you eat carrots, celery, and cheese sticks for your snack! But, it took the edge of and only cost me 2 SPV.


I'll keep working my way through navigating the new plan and tracking on the app is helping me see how quickly my points are used and also keeps me accountable in that I'm looking up foods point values that I've not done in a while. It is a good refresher for sure. I still feel like tracking on the app takes longer and I miss the ability to jot notes down like I can in my paper tracker. But, for now, I think this change is good. I'll learn officially about the program at my meeting in a few hours.

Tonight is my work Christmas party at Famous Dave's. The restaurant/points are in the app and I've looked them up head of time so I can have a plan in place. It is pointy. And, I want to enjoy myself so I will be using some weekly points. I might have to really tap into those new 0 SPV to make it through the rest of my day.


I started my day with a class at the gym at 5 am. I was shocked to see the class had 20 people in attendance. Sadly, it was a bit intimidating and is the one class that felt more “clicky” and not as friendly. Many had saved spots for their friends already so it was tough to find a spot. The class was called 360 x3 and you use a step called a “360” that is round and full of air. It was a pretty intense class. I like seeing my Fit Points add up on the WW app. I might really end up liking online/app tracking. I woke up to find my Apple Watch had not fully charged and I only had 16% battery life. Thankfully it lasted my 30 minute class and it shut down just as I was leaving the gym. Not too shabby!


No comments: