12/4/17

Paint Nite At Bodovino


The supervisor I work on shift with asked if a few of us with overtime this coming week wanted to flex some time off.  So, I had a random Sunday off in exchange for working Thursday.  It was a very enjoyable day off and the bonus is today is my Friday.

Kenyon and I had breakfast at LePeep and then went to the Christmas Show at Expo Idaho.  We went last year and were underwhelmed but this year it was great.  They have local vendors sharing their arts and crafts along with the more commercial vendors/home party companies.  We found a few things to buy and had a great time.

I had a Paint Nite event planned for Sunday evening and met Danielle a little early for a beer at a brewery downtown called DoubleTap.  I had picked up a Brew Card at the Christmas Show for $20 and I now get a lot of 2 for 1 pints at various local pubs/breweries in town.  Double Tap was on the card and across from Bodovino, which was where our Paint Nite was at.




Danielle had a gift card from Bodovino so dinner and drinks were on her.  It was all-day happy hour so we shared some small plate items and had wine and beer. 




The Paint Nite was much more fun than when we did Paint & Sip a few months ago.  I liked the vibe of being at a restaurant vs. the paint studio and our instructor was awesome.  She was high energy yet low key and she had some really great music.  We had a ton of fun and we plan to do another Paint Nite event in the future (maybe at Bodovino again since Danielle still has money on her gift card!)














I’ll report back tomorrow after I learn all about the new WW Program.  I am stoked for Weight Watchers Freestyle and I can’t wait to hear all about it.  I’m also tracking through the app, which is very eye opening.  I’ve lost 7 DSPA and so now it really does mean I’ve got to pick my food carefully!  I’ve also got my work Christmas party on Tuesday night at a local BBQ place.  But, I’m going to do my very best to track honestly.

No comments: