12/23/17

Tis' The Season For Celebrations


Well, my first three parties of the season are complete.  We had lots of fun at Homestead Bar for the Ugly Sweater Party and then yesterday I had both my work party/potluck and my immediate family over for our Christmas celebration.  I was so happy my entire family could be together this season.







 

Pre-tracking before I ate at the work party helped me out a lot.  I was able to dial back the amount of meatballs and little smokies I was planning to eat so I could use consume less points.  After I did my pre-tracking, I did feel like my plate was rather sparse.  This is the biggest bummer of actually tracking…eating out and parties/potluck cost a lot of points!

Regardless, I had enough food and was able to fill in with 0 SPV veggies and fruit.  Since I had a second party in the same day, and I wanted to have at least one beer, I didn’t have many daily points left.  I’m going to get my tracker all caught up today and I may now be out of weekly points.  The biggest positive from yesterday is that I didn’t have any sweet treats/desserts.  It is hard again today because all the leftover goodies are hanging around the dispatch center today.  I WILL stay focused and not indulge.  I don’t need the sweets and I need to balance my high point day yesterday with my meals today.

Tis’ the season for celebrations.

No comments: