12/6/17

Day Two Of WW Freestyle

Day Two on the new WW Freestyle Plan was a little more rocky than Day One. But, I survived.



My WW meeting went well. There was much confusion about the new program and some of the older gals left worried they about what they would eat now that they have lost 7 daily points. I hope my leader was able to clear up some confusion as we now have more 0 SPV foods available each day.

Most of my day was spent thinking about my work Christmas party and the high point dinner that awaited. I tried to go for less food and 0 SPV foods throughout the day and was mostly starving/hangry all day. In hindsight, I see now that the dinner itself didn't make that much of a dent. Instead it was my festive mood and the second 20 ounce beer I had along with talking myself into a McDonald's hot fudge sundae one our way home. I should have looked up the points as I didn't think it would be such a high SPV hit (19 points for one sundae and the peanuts on top). If I'd looked it up ahead of time, it might have deterred me but one never knows in my semi-drunken state.




I had a lot of fun at the party and spending time outside of work with my coworkers. And, I've got all week to clean things up and balance my high point day. So, onward we go as today is a new day with 27 daily points to spend. I'm also planning trips to the gym/exercise the next few days so I can earn some Fit Points to off set everything. And, I've got many 0 SPV food options available as well.


I'm still liking the Freestyle Program and I think tracking through the app/online is also helping me feel more like a new member and really start paying attention to where I've been pretending I'm doing the plan right.

No comments: