11/8/15

Sunday Funday

Good Morning. I hope your Sunday is off to a good start. I've just finished breakfast and will be headed to walk the mall here shortly. I'm meeting a friend later to visit while her kids play in the park if we can get some sunshine!

When I got home from work last night I stopped by Rosauer's to pick up a cold bottle of sweet wine. I watched TV and toasted myself to a very positive week at work. 


I needed a great week at work under my belt as I work on my confidence and trusting my dispatching/call taking abilities. I've got a wonderful trainer and am on a very positive team so these last three days went really well. I'm staying focused on next week.



I also had a great week of activity. We are seven days into the month of November and I've gotten my circles filled everyday. I'm planning to keep this streak going and have some exercise meet-ups scheduled on my days off.



No other plans this weekend. I need to combat some house deep-cleaning!


Have a great weekend.

No comments: