11/22/15

Las Vegas Part One

Good Morning. Sorry to leave you hanging for several days. We enjoyed our time in Vegas so much that I never carved out some time to blogged. Don't worry though, I have photos to share with you.

I quickly realized when we were on our bus ride from the airport to the strip all the yummy places I wanted to eat during our time in Vegas. We have our usual places we love to visit and had plans for the buffet at least once since we had a 2 for 1 deal to use. I am a true foodie when the most exciting thing in Vegas is the food! The sad part is often I wasn't actually hungry for our next meal. Don't worry though, I still managed to eat plenty on this trip.

I didn't take photos of much food though. We redeemed some coupon deals at Beppo de Bucca, an Italian place in our hotel Excalibur that we first tried a couple trips prior. It is definitely a go-to and we ate there as soon as we landed. We also usually hit up Cheesecake Factory in the Forum Shops, a tradition we started several trips ago. We ate there after our Zumanity show at New York New York. The pumpkin cheesecake is still available and was a delicious desert. We ended up at two buffets. The buffet at Exacalibur for dinner was terrible. I am glad we had a 2 for 1 coupon so we didn't waste tons of our money. We also decided to have the breakfast buffet on our last morning in Vegas at the Luxor. Since it was the weekend it also came with all-you-can-drink mimosas. I had two and they were delicious.

Lunch one day was a Mexican restaurant in the Miracle Mile Shops. We actually made two trips to the MMS as I was on the hunt for Garrett's Popcorn. Danielle and I found Garrett's Popcorn on our girls weekend to Vegas when we stayed in Planet Hollywood. I got the cheese and caramel corn mix. I thought the small bag for $4.50 was an excellent deal. The popcorn is so rich a little goes a long way. I am so glad we got this popcorn. It is to dye for!



Another to-dye-for food is the Wisconsin cheese curds at Tap, a sports bar inside the MGM. Kenyon and I first found this place last year when we met up with my friend Christine and her husband Bland who was visiting Vegas at the same time we were. I knew we had to get back over there for curds so we had lunch there after a day of shopping at the outlet malls. We also shared some hamburger sliders and some buffalo chicken sliders. The chicken was SPICY. I much preferred the burger ones to the chicken.




I'll be back to fill you in on more of our Vegas trip.

No comments: