11/20/16

Home Update: The Kitchen


I am way past due for a new home update!  We got the keys to our new house on August 19th and I can’t believe it is already the end of November.  Time sure does fly.  We love the new house, the area, and the new neighbors.  It has all been wonderful.

Good news is I cleaned my house on Saturday but I didn’t take updated pictures…yet.  Here are some of the kitchen I took last months that I have been holding onto hoping I would have others to share others.  At my snail’s pace, I better get something out!

 






We decorated with the same chili pepper we had in our old house.  After living with less during our home selling phase, I really like the cleaner look of less clutter on the counters.  We have a huge walk-in pantry so that make hiding stuff away really easily.

I had an over the cabinet outlet put in so I could put up some fun lights above the cabinets.  My coworker told me about some really great LED lights that are remote controlled and change colors and brightness/dimness.  We ordered them and I climbed up on the counters to put them in place.  I love it.  It is so much fun to sit and watch TV with just the glow of the TV and the lights on the cabinets.

 





I’ll share more when I can get more photos.

No comments: