1/16/17

Another Successful Week Of Tracking Complete


It’s another week of food tracking in the books and I have my WW meeting tonight.  I’m hoping for continued success at the scale with another loss.  I know I’ve set myself up for the best success I can and the rest will end up as it should.


Regardless of the number on the scale, I’m getting myself prepared for another week of eating and activity.  I’m a bit more hyper focused on the following week as I am going to Coeur d’ Alene for a weeklong training.  I’m looking forward to the opportunity to travel for work but also a little bit stressed (aka quite a bit stressed) about all the eating out combined with being out of my regular food environment.  I know once I get settle into my hotel room and scout out the nearby restaurants and grocery stores (which I’ve already been looking at Google maps) then I’ll feel more prepared.  I am not going to some deserted private island where I’m forced to eat only McDonalds each day.  There will be plenty of options available and most importantly I am going to remind myself each day: YOU AREN’T ON VACATION!

If I’ve learned one thing over my last 10 years with WW it is that I am my own worst enemy.  I am in control of what I put into my mouth and just because I am away from my usual routine doesn’t mean it is a free-for-all.  Keeping sugar/desserts at bay will also help me be successful.  Again, there isn’t any reason to indulge each day but since I am not able to prepare my own meals, I also need to give myself a little bit of a break.  And hey, if I can weight then it will only be temporary.

I’ve been looking at and posting on WW Connect the last few days.   If you are on there you can find me at lihli1025.  I miss the old WW message boards but I do love that you can post photos now.  It is sort of like Facebook but minus all the political bull crap.  I put together some before and after photos of me as I reflect on the last 10 years with WW.





As of today, I’ve kept off 64 pounds.  I’m hoping to increase that number at my weekly WI.

No comments: