1/1/17

Welcome 2017! Good To See You


Happy New Year!!!

 
Don't worry, this was sparkling grape juice.  I was on the job last night.
 

I’ll be reflecting on the past 10 years of being a Weight Watchers member a lot in this coming month.  I don’t really like to set resolutions per se, and weight loss always seems to be the given typical resolution…

 

I want 2017 to be a healthy year and I will strive to me my very best and work hard to make that happen.  Mindset is the key to my success and I am always a work in progress.  2015 sort of spilled over into 2016 and therefore I’ll now be working at making some changes as we start into 2017. 

 


The beauty of a new year is a fresh start.  However, any new day is a new start.  Persistence, not perfection.  Feedback, not failure.



No comments: