2/11/17

Her Hopes And Dreams: Book Four Of Ardent Springs Series


I never wrote my book review on the fourth book in the Ardent Springs series by one of my favorite authors, Terri Osburn.
 
 

Side note: I am now FB friends with Terri Osburn and when she replies to my comments, I get giddy as a school girl.  Sooooo cool.

Okay, now back to the fourth book “Her Hopes and Dreams.”

First off, if you haven’t read any of Terri Osburn’s novels, you have to read the Anchor Island series.  The Ardent Springs series is a very close second.  Make sure you read her other three Ardent Springs books before you read “Her Hopes and Dreams.”

 
 
 

Since the series introduces to a new character somewhere in the previous book, we met Carrie Farmer in “My One and Only.”  Carries lives on the property of Noah Winchester and like most romance novels, they start out not liking each other.  I am a sucker for those books that start with conflict and then quickly grow into interested and then the story continues to sizzle with passion.  What I love most about Terri Osburn is her ability to write so vividly about her main characters and create such a connection that you can feel it through the pages of the book.  I was never a huge fan of Carrie but in this book, we really got to learn more about her and how she developed into the type of woman she became.  Noah, always the protector, is definitely a man I would like to meet in-between the bed sheets (shhhh…don’t tell my husband).

In this book we also get a tiny glimpse at Abby Williams, the main character in the next book “The Last in Love” which is due out in May of 2017.  I say this every time, they just can’t write as fast as I can read!  I’m super excited for the next installment of Ardent Springs.

 

No comments: