2/23/18

Busy Weekend Plans & An Internal Battle


Holy Camoly!  It has been one busy day (which is about to roll over to the next day but it is not officially Saturday until I wake up in the afternoon).

 

I hit the ground running this afternoon as soon as I woke up.  I had some item on my to-do list for my 20th high school reunion I’m in the midst of planning.  I had to rent a PO Box in Kuna (the only place with a cheap box) and then open an account at nearby bank.  Has anybody used Facebook Messenger for electronic money exchange?  I have a classmates that swears it is awesome and secure.  So, I’ll be delving into that as I move forward.

 

Thankfully we have dates set and a venue.  So, I really want to get the information out to my classmates via a Facebook event.  I’m so glad to be this far along in the process and hopefully once the information is released, people will be happy enough to attend.  It has been a process planning this and I’m sure we’ve still got more to go.

 

I had about an hour at home and was still consumed with reunion before quickly getting ready and heading to work.  I’ve been planning out my social events this weekend, not only with points/food but also money/budget.  Oy.  It is going to be a busy weekend but I am so looking forward to it.

 

The hard part is I’m in a debate with myself of just enjoying my Saturday without guilt but also not counting points.  I’m meeting two coworkers for $1 Bahama Mammas (and maybe some appetizers) at Applebee’s.  Then, Kenyon and I are going to have a date night at Carino’s.  Part of why I don’t want to count is because I really want to have some yummy food…which is high points.  I don’t want to give myself permission to go crazy.  I just really want some yummy food.  I’ll see how I’m feeling tomorrow and will at least start tracking so I can keep myself in check.  I want to see a loss on Monday at my WW meeting and going crazy this weekend won’t get me there.

 

Sunday I am planning to meet a few friends for a double feature of two Oscar nominated movies: The Post and Lady Bird.  It should be enjoyable.  I might need to pack a snack so I don’t indulge in popcorn…which also sounds good.  And, we are going to the cheap seats so it makes popcorn much more affordable. 

 

Oh man, this makes me anxious!  I really want a loss but I really want yummy food.  The struggle is real.

No comments: