2/19/18

Weekly WI: On The Downhill

I was super excited to see the scale was down when I woke up this afternoon. I was down 4.2 pounds this week after being up 0.6 pounds over the last three weeks. It feels so good to be back on the downhill of weight loss!

I have re-claimed my 30 pounds lost from my highest re-gain weight back in July of 2016. I am back to my pre-vacation weight from September of 2017. And lastly, I am really close to the 2-teens. These are all the more reasons to stay on track this week and track, track, track!



Sadly, I was hurrying in the parking lot because it is freaking freezing out today and I rolled my ankle. I feel okay but am bummed because it is a bit tender. I'm also on the hunt for some Hebrew National fat free hot dogs so I can made some weiner-wraps using #2ingredientdough. I'll be making that later this evening for my meals since I'm off work tonight.


No comments: