2/5/18

Visual Aids To Help With Losing Weight

**I stole this idea from Instagram.  Feel free to steal it too**
I recently saw this idea on Instagram that might help motivate me.  When I had to go to the Dollar Store earlier in the week, I found a bag of plastic heart beads, which were perfect for my project.  I also found some small candle holders which were just the right size.


I have 23 pounds to lose to re-claim my 100 pounds lost, which will also be 50 pounds of re-gain lost.  I’m excited to use this visual to show my efforts even if it feels slower than I’d like. 
One says “Pounds To 100” and has 23 beads in it.  After my official WI at WW each week, I’ll move one bead per pound into the other one that says “You Got This”.
Sometimes we need something else to keep us motivated!

No comments: