2/7/18

This & That: TV Shows


I’ve had to come to work early this week for a special drug emphases.  Waking up at 11am to be to work at 1pm has sure been different.  It is nice when 11pm rolls around and I get to go home though.  But, it has also been exhausting.  Yesterday during my 10-hour shift, the troopers ran 140 traffic stops.  Oh man it has been busy!

My brain is a bit fried after two days of busy (and today was a very busy afternoon) so please excuse my ramblings…

I watch a TON of TV shows and since they mostly tape/TiVo at the start of the week, I get them watched through my week/weekend.  We just got an Apple TV so it is nice to be able to watch my Hulu shows on the big screen instead of just my tiny iPad.  Here is what I’m liking so far:

This Is Us – What a fabulous show and I love how they can make us not even know what time period is being referenced until the end of the show when they pan out and put all the pieces together.  Of course I cry like a baby whenever they show the sweet relationship between Jack and Rebecca.  It makes me so happy I feel the love that they do.

Married At Frist Sight – I love this how and while I find I shouldn’t invest my time in it when couples don’t last, I get sucked in.  I am loving two of the three couples this season and based on the previews, I think turmoil is ahead.

Amazing Race – I’ve been watching this show for several seasons.  I love the travel adventure.  This season sure has some sake-ups happening though.  It is keeping us on our toes.

The Bachelor – Oh Arie.  I am not sure I 100% like him nor do I think he will find lasting love.  But…I still watch!

911 – The new show on Fox, while doesn’t really highlight the 911 dispatcher in their true form, is a great show and I am enjoying the character development.

Chicago Fire/Chicago Med/Chicago PD – I’m still watching them although sometimes not my favorite.

Law & Order SVU – Also still watching but the episodes are hit/miss

Grey’s Anatomy – So far this season has been okay.  I always wonder how much farther it can go.  I’m not sure I will watch the spin-off of the upcoming Station 19 but we will see.

I think that about covers it.  I have been watching the old school Full House episodes on Hulu when I don’t have other TV shows to watch.  And, I’m super stoked for the reboot in Rosanne.  Oh, I am watching the reboot of Will & Grace and really enjoy it.  I also set my TiVo to record the new Bachelor Winter Games.  I am curious what that is all about.

Whew.  That is a lot of TV!

No comments: