2/8/18

Looking Forward To The Weekend


I was thinking today was Friday and while it is only Thursday, it is my Friday.  Yahooo!  I am looking forward to a four-day weekend.  I have lots of fun plans.

Friday: I’ve got plans for lunch with my Mom, and maybe Dad, and then a hair appointment.  I had to push my appointment back from Tuesday due to work so I’m very ready for a haircut.  I think I’ll cut it back shorter so it styles easier.  I am seeing the movie The Shape of Water with some friends.  We want to see as many movies nominated for best pictures before the Oscars in early March.  I’m hoping to meet a friend/coworker for a drink downtown and then Phoenix has an indoor soccer game.  Should be a great night!

Saturday: Family friends are celebrating 60 years of marriage.  Boy, isn’t that is amazing!  I am going to see so many wonderful family and friends at the open house and I am super stoked.

Sunday: I’m hosting a Ladies Brunch at my house for about 10 people.  Who doesn’t love brunch?

Monday: Weight Watcher meeting…oy!

 


It has been an interesting week so far and my food is all over the place.  I only have 10 WSPA left and so much planned this weekend.  I am tracking it all and staying accountable even if my mood swings are affecting my intake of food!  I so badly wanted to go to Del Taco for a burrito and some chips/queso last night but that would mean having to leave the house after I got home from work at 11pm.  It has been hard this week to talk myself out of going crazy. 

I’m a wee bit nervous about the scale on Monday but regardless, I’m hoping that I’ll be ready to get back on track 100% next week.

 

 

No comments: