2/13/18

Weekly WI: Tiny Gains...Re-Focus!


My WI yesterday went really well despite my anxiety for getting on the scale after being off track for the last week.  I gained 0.4 pounds from my last WI, which was two weeks ago.  I am up a total of 0.6 pounds over the last three weeks.  Whew.  It sure makes getting back on track 100 times easier when you aren’t looking at a five pound gain!

 



I have no idea what was going on with me last week.  I am back on track and feeling very positive and motivated about this week.  Here is my tracker from Monday night and through tonight (back at work for the week).  I have no social outings planned this week, which should also help me have a good week. 

 



After three weeks of tiny losses, I’m behind this month for meeting my goal of five pounds lost.  I must stay focused on Operation Lighter By Europe!

No comments: