2/21/18

New Item Using #2ingredientdough

I’ve been playing around with the #2ingredientdough again and this time I made wiener wraps.  Yummmm-O!
I saw this idea on Instagram so I went in search from some Hebrew National Fat Free hotdogs.  You actually get two hotdogs for 1 point, so that was quite the surprise.  I mixed up half a recipe of dough and split it into four servings, rolled it out, and then rolled up my hotdog.  I have actually been thinking the key to rolling out the dough is parchment paper.  Until I get more though, I used saran wrap and it worked out just fine.
 


Two wraps are 4 points.  I cooked a sweet potato in my air fryer for some fries to go along with my wraps and I even had a few points to spare for some homemade fry sauce.  It was a delicious dinner.  I’ve got leftovers to eat today at work.  I don’t think they will warm up as well but we will see.

No comments: