2/15/18

Nothing New To Report

Good Afternoon!

I don’t have much to report.  I think I’ve come down with Kenyon’s “man cold” but I am hanging in there.  So far it appears to be mostly in my chest so as long as it says out of my nose, I’m good to go!  I’ve got some overtime this weekend so I need to do my best to keep hydrated and rest when I can.  I want that money!
 
Anybody watching the Olympics?  I am not a lover of cold weather so the winter Olympics aren’t my favorite.  I find I’ve gotten into it quite a bit being on the graveyard shift.  It is awesome we get to watch it while at work and since they re-play the prime time footage, we often see it three or so times in a night.  But, still fun to relive the happy moments and those few times people fall down.  Ha!  I find I am more into it as we get closer to the gold metals vs. just the qualifier moments.  It is pretty neat and what amazing athletes they all area.
 
I feel so boring this week.  Not much for blog content.  I guess I better start thinking of some interesting topics!
 

No comments: