1/10/19

Late Check-In: A Few Food Items


I’m checking in a bit late today but it has been a crazy busy day at work.  The sad part is I still have 3 hours and 45 minutes to go.  It has been a long day and yesterday was long too.

 

The kick off to Old Chicago’s I Love Beer Challenge was a success.  Kenyon and I each ordered a calzone, he ordered the roasted broccoli, and I had one 10 oz beer. 

 


After the day I had yesterday, I was thinking I might sway from my plan.  But, the walk at the mall before meeting for dinner helped.  And, since you can only complete four items towards the challenge at each visit, it would have been a waste to order a second beer (and a fifth item).  We shared the pretzel bites appetizer and went to FroYo for a bite of dessert.  It is all tracked!

I have been craving pasta salad and when I was at Winco last week, I found the cutest spiral pasta.  I made up two servings of pasta salad to get me through lunch today and tomorrow.

 




It was delicious.

I am feeling like I want to take a rest day from activity but I know this challenge is looming over my head.  I’m not sure about activity tonight.  I’m pretty tired and I’ll have a quick turn-around for work tomorrow after my 12-hour shift.

Hmmm…decisions…decisions.

No comments: