1/7/19

Week One Of January Activity Challange

I’ve finished my first partial week of my January Apple Watch Challange.

I logged 17.48 miles over the last five days, which is an average of 3.4 miles a day. I’m really glad it’s going well and I’m motivated to keep it up.

It’s not always easy but it is pushing me to work harder. On Saturday morning, I went outside for my walk and set out for Walmart to get a few lunch grocery items. I made it most of the way there and realized I had forgotten my wallet. Doh! But the purpose was to get in some miles and I walked a total of 2 miles.


I listened to one of the WW Aaptiv walking workouts and I really enjoyed Walking To The Beat. 


It had about seven total surges of highly intensity bursts for a total of 15-45 seconds. I really reved up my heart rate. 


It was a good way to get in my miles since I struggle to go very far/long when on the treadmill indoors. But, these workouts can be done indoors or outdoors. I still need to try one of the weight lifting/strength ones. That’s on the agenda this week.

I’m working the day shift 6am-4pm this week. I’ll look up the gym class schedule and see where I can squeeze in some activity. Maybe also get on the teadmill too. I’m torn between getting in my miles and variety of gym classes or a WATP DVD. I’ll see how this week shakes out. 

No comments: