1/13/19

Week Two Of January Activity Challange

Another week has come and gone and I'm getting closer to finishing my January Activity Challenge set by my Apple Watch.




Week Two I logged 25.75 miles.

So, this brings my total mileage over the last 12 days to: 43.23 miles.

I'm feeling good about where I'm at. I've only taken one “day off” from trying to get in my activity/miles due to a 12-hour shift at work and a quick turn around. I was still feeling a bit guilty though. Good news is I've been able to keep the average of 3.3 miles per day going, which will allow me to reach my goal of walking 103.3 miles this month.

My Apple Watch is logging all my movement mileage but in order to reach 3.3 miles a day, I have to get in formal activity, especially on workdays. I've been able to do a few walks outdoors due to our mild winter temps. I am trying to increase my mileage by increasing the time, even if it it is just five more minutes. It is pretty tough.


But, I feel so good when I'm done. Even more so when I've logged extra mileage.



Onto Week Three.

No comments: