1/23/19

Wednesday Hump Day


Morning and Happy Hump Day

I met my cousin Kallie for a morning coffee date (hi Kallie) and feel I could use even more coffee.  Need vs. Want.  I’ll settle for a Coke Zero since my coworkers are making a run to Chick fil A and I have my food packed and tracked for today.

 


I’ve been working hard on earning my blue dots this week.  I keep debating if I should change my WI day to Saturday in my WW app.  This would mean that my points start over on Saturday, which is the day I plan to WI for the next couple of months unless I can get to a Friday meeting.  Right now, my week re-sets on Monday and I suppose as long as I am losing, why mess with it?  We shall see what my Friday WI results are.  I’m feeling good and confident…and a little nervous.  I mean you all know me and you know I can stress about anything even if it isn’t necessary.

I am looking forward to my days off.  I also signed up for less OT next month.  The extra money is always nice but with all the sick call outs this month, I’m over taxed and I need a break.  Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed I can have all four of my days off without a call-in this weekend.

Okay, enough rambling.  Have a great day.

No comments: