1/9/19

Wednesday


Howdy!

 

I don’t have much to report in on today.  My life feels really boring these days: work, exercise, prepare food, eat food, track food, and sleep.

Repeat

I am super stocked for the kick off to the I Love Beer Mini Tour at Old Chicago.  Like seriously excited. 

I’m going to go early so I can get a walk in and log some miles before I consume my calzone and beer.  I’ve also pre-tracked what I plan to eat.  I like the feeling of success and being in control.  Also, when I was looking up the points for calzones, I spotted that Old Chicago is in the WW app.  That was a nice surprise.

In other boring news, I’m excited my TV shows are about to start up again from the Fall break.  I will have so much TV to watch I won’t know what to do with myself.  I often wish I had more 30-minute shows as it is so difficult to find time for hour long shows. 

Well, that is about all I have right now.  I’m just feeling a bit all over the place after hearing about a friend who lost a very dear friend who sounded like an amazing man and who was also a loving husband.  I can’t even imagine what that feels like to lose your spouse and it sure puts into perspective all the mundane stuff in my life.

Sorry to end on a somber note.

Hug your loved ones.

No comments: