1/25/19

Weekly WI: Starting January Off On The Right Foot

My WI today had me down 0.6 pounds and that brings my monthly total to -4 pounds. 2019 is off to a great start.

I was looking back at my weight record after a two-year FB memory popped up. I’m down 29.6 pounds from January 2017. Down is always good!

I joined the Colonel’s Challenge at work since I’m already logging miles in January for my Apple Watch Challenge. We have until March 9th to work on several choice activities and also lose at least 5% body weight. My weight at the start of the year (holiday gain) was 218.4 which means I need to lose 11 pounds. I don’t need extra stress so if I make it great, if not, oh well. But, so far I’m down 6.4 pounds. I’m not very good at pulling big numbers each week so we will just see what my weight is on March 9th.

Onto a new week we go!

No comments: