1/17/19

Plugging Along

This cold has really taken a toll on me. I was feeling really good before it hit so I’m not sure why it has taken over with such force. I keep thinking each day I’m on the downhill side but today feels worse than all the days combined. Hanging in there.

My activity is really low and I’m trying not to stress my January Activity Challenge. 



I cleaned house yesterday for some visitors after work and that told me I’m not 100% as far as trying to exercise. So, I’ll continue to listen to my body and rest. Since I’m training at work I am getting in movement so that is a plus. And, training is going well so that’s a relief.

My appetite is pretty non existent and until my stomach growls, I don’t realize it’s been a while since I’ve eaten. I haven’t reset my WI to Saturday so my points reset on Tuesday. I have plans on Saturday which I’ll be using some WSPA so I’ll just continue to roll with that and also not stress it.



I’m hoping to do my WI on Friday morning and am not sure how cold medicine will affect the scale. So, I’ll keep and open mind knowing I’ll be back at it with full force once I’m on the mend.

I hope your Thursday looks better than mine.

No comments: