1/20/19

Sunday Catch Up

Good Morning...er Afternoon

I’m playing some serious catch up after last week of sickness and training at work. I have so much to fill you in on and as soon as my computer is charged and I have a spare minute today, I’ll get some catch up blogs written.

Lots of excitement in the last few days with my 12 Year WW Anniversary and a great loss at the scale. Also, working to get back into fitness after a week off for sick recovery. 

I met Phoenix this morning for a teadmill chat and logged 2 miles. I’ve got errands to run which will also help me get in some mileage. I know I’m behind on my monthly challange but I’ll run the numbers and see if I can still squeeze out a win.





I went tubing with a group of friends yesterday for Kelsey’s birthday and had a great time. It was rainy and windy in the morning but we had perfect conditions during our outing. And, the sun even came out.




Other than that, it’s been a lazy and restful weekend. I slept a lot yesterday and woke up late this morning. I needed it. It’s back to work tomorrow.

No comments: