1/30/19

Wednesday Check-In


Good Morning!

I had to be to work at 6am, which already has me wishing it was my 10am shift instead.  It is too early to be awake.

 


I had another good FB memory pop up today.  I swear that is my favorite part of the day when I get to look at my FB memories. 

 


I went back to confirm with my weight record and this time last year, I was celebrating my 11th WW Anniversary having lost/kept off/lost again 79 pounds.  This year, my 12th WW Anniversary has me down 93 pounds.  This is a reminder to me that giving up is never the answer.  Yes, I have had my share of depressed days while dealing with weight gain.  And, losing weight feels so much more exciting and encouraging than gaining weight does.  I value that I hit “rock bottom” and was able to turn things back around.  I feel so much more confident than I have since 2016. 

Now, with that being said, my eating this weekend was off the charts!  I have no idea why but I struggled all weekend with feeling satisfied.  Part of the reason could be that “heathy foods” just didn’t sound good.  I often eat out on days off and eat a little more freely than my work week. 

I need to work on a better balance and I’m hoping that the rest of this week will make up for my points indulgence.  I’ve got a few more days until WI, a few more miles to log, and a fun social outing tomorrow evening.

No comments: