5/14/19

A Fitness Update: May Apple Watch Activity Challenge


So…how is my May Apple Watch Activity Challenge going? 


Pretty darn well.

I’m a smidge behind schedule due to vacation but luckily, this challenge will be easy to complete.  I’ve be tasked to log an activity workout of at least 15 minutes a total of 13 times this month.  Easy peasy and an easy way to jump back into the swing of things.

The month of April was chaotic at best so I’ve not been in the gym in forever.  I’ve also not been doing my at-home Aaptiv workouts so I am looking forward to getting back to them as well.  Now that I have Tuesday – Thursdays off work the gym classes I enjoy will resume.  And, on my workdays I can get out of walks, use the treadmill at home or at work, and do some of my Aaptiv workouts.  I’m feeling energized now that spring has arrived.

No comments: