5/30/19

May Apple Watch Activity Challenge Complete

I am attending an all-day training today, which should be really great and is catered to just women.  I’ll share about it tomorrow.   I also have some new recipes from The Pound Dropper to share with you as well.

Today’s topic is FITNESS!

Fitness is not my favorite thing.  But, I’ve realized that you can’t have a healthy lifestyle without a healthy heart and diet alone can’t do that.  Also, this go-round I am trying to focus on cardio and strength training since I like how it makes me feel more confident in my clothes.

Since I don’t love fitness, I need rewards to keep me going.  The Apple Watch Monthly Challenges has been really helping me this year.  So has the Movement Streak, which is on day 55.  I found myself getting in some activity this week when I realized the end of the day was nearing and I was going to mess up my streak.


May Challenge is complete.  I logged 13 workouts of at least 15 minutes this month.  That makes five months of completed activity challenges.



No comments: