5/17/19

This N' That Of The Weekend


Oh my gosh, it has been a busy morning today and now it is officially afternoon.  Happy Friday.

I was frantically trying to get Garth Brooks tickets, thankfully Kenyon did!  It sold out in less than an hour.  I was also trying to finish our bulletin board at work.  So, I’m feeling a bit stressed from this morning.  I’m meeting up with Phoenix after work to see comedian Tom Green tonight so I’m super stoked for that.

Speaking of meet-ups, it was a busy “weekend” for me.  Tuesday after my WW workshop, I met Mom to see the new movie POMS, which was adorable.  Then we met Dad for lunch at Idaho Pizza Company.  On Wednesday, I saw that Flying Pie Pizza in Nampa was giving away free lunch since they are starting up their pizza buffet.  Pizza two days in a row?  Yum!  I invited Mom and Dad along and enjoyed a second visit with them.  Sadly, I wasn’t as controlled with the buffet but I did enjoy it all.

Wednesday afternoon, Kenyon and I drove to Twin Falls to take part in the Shoshone Falls Laser & Lights Show.  This was the second year and it was impressive.  We hope to go again.

 
 


 
 
 


Due to the late evening, we rented a hotel room in Twin Falls complete with a Jacuzzi tub.  I really wish our house had a big soaker tub.

 


Thursday morning we grabbed breakfast at Abracadabra’s Breakfast & Bistro.  They were very accommodating of special orders and we really enjoyed the food.

 


Thursday afternoon, I attended a retirement party for my cousin Yvonne, who is the principle at Birch Elementary School.  My parent’s brought Grandpa with them, which Yvonne loved.  Here is a photo of Grandpa, my Great-Aunt Dorothy (Yvonne’s Mom), and Yvonne.  Congrats on your retirement.

 


Whew.  It was a busy few days off and of course they flew by in a flash.  I’m back at work today with a few social commitments in the evenings this week.  This whole month of May is jammed packed.

No comments: