5/20/19

Six Weeks Until Girls Weekend


It’s my Friday today and I’m looking forward to my “weekend.”

My weekend is starting off with a Jamberry Party this evening after work.  It will be a small group, my house is ready to go, and I’m super stoked for some fun this evening.

Speaking of fun, I’ve been reminiscing of our past Girls Weekend Trips since they have been coming up on Facebook.  We moved the date so our next trip is now six week away.  In the meantime, I’ll be smiling from ear to ear as I think back on all the fun we have had.  This year, two new gals will be joining Phoenix and I.  It is really enjoyable to meet/visit new people and/or get to know your friends better.

Here are the previous Girls Weekends posts:

I consider the Las Vegas trip Danielle and I took back in September of 2013 the “first official Girls Weekend.”  It was just her and I had year because nobody else could really swing the cost and the time away from work and family.  Don’t be fooled with just two of us, we had a blast.



 



Our Girls Weekend in Walla Walla was the first time we rented an Air B & B so we could have room to stretch out, visit, cook some meals, and enjoy your time visiting with each other.  We had a nice size group and tons of fun.  Despite Walla Walla being super dead since it was just after the local college students graduated, I’d go back again.



 




The following year, we looked around at local destinations so we could try and build a larger group.  We had tons of fun visiting Sun Valley and Ketchum and spending a day at the Sun Valley Inn getting spa treatments.  This was one of my favorite Girls Weekend destinations.  Again, we rented an Air B & B for this trip so we had plenty of room.


 




Last year was our smallest group, just three of us.  But don’t be fooled in thinking we had any less fun.  Bend, OR was my very favorite Girls Weekend.  Maybe it was alcohol, maybe it was the small group, or maybe it was destination.  But I loved every minute I spent with Phoenix and Danielle.  Now, while we did love our destination at Old St. Francis, the actual hotel room for three girls felt cramped.  I’m happy this year we are going back to a house rental.



 




This year our destination will again be local.  More details to follow….

No comments: