5/27/19

New Recipe: Lightened Up Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake From The Pound Dropper


I’ve been wanting to blog about this delicious cake recipe I found online…and I finally got a decent phot to share.

 


I found this Lightened Up Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake on Instagram and knew it would be worth saving for Mother’s Day.  Since Mom is a WW LT Member, and now Dad is on the WW Train, I wanted to make a point-friendly dessert.  And this was HUGE hit.

You can find the recipe on The Pound Dropper’s Website, which also has other WW Freestyle Recipes.  For the Lightened Up Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake <- click here

This cake was easy to make, despite the extra steps.  I easily found the sugar-free cake mix at Walmart (bottom shelf in the baking isle) and unfortunately, I can only find fat free ricotta at one location here in town which is annoying but at least I can find it.  I had the Splenda baking mix on hand so that didn’t cost me any extra either.  I made a smaller 8x8 version for my Jamberry Party last week and found splitting the recipe easy and just as good.  I weighed out half the cake mix and reduced the recipe to two eggs in both the cake batter and the cream cheese mixture.  I also like to add sugar-free fat-free cheesecake pudding to my mix with chocolate fudge.

I even love the pudding so much I’ve been making extra as my “desserts” for the week.  I love chocolate pudding.

This cake is seriously delicious.  You need to make it ASAP!

No comments: