5/25/19

Happy Birthday Hailey

Happy Birthday Hailey
We celebrated Hailey’s 15th Birthday yesterday.

Today is her actual birthday so…Happy Birthday Bugglet. 
 

She requested that her photo not be shared on Facebook but when I asked if I could share it on my blog she said “sure.”  So, for you 12 lucky readers, here you go.
 

Despite not wanting to look silly, she is a pretty good sport about it.  At least for now.  When I came in the door yesterday she said, “I am not wearing any silly hats.”  I told her that was no problem and how did she feel about silly glasses?  Ha!  My brother ended up bringing her a birthday crown to wear.  Then, we had to force her to smile.  She had just cut her thumb opening up her gifts with scissors so this was her compromise, a smile AND a bum thumb. 
Ah that kid, I love her to pieces.

No comments: