5/9/19

My Impromptu Purchase

Good After…Evening

I’ve been running around all day trying to get caught up on a few things before I start back at work tomorrow.  I’m going in at 10am as I have Phoenix’s daughter Kiki spending the night tonight.  She is pretty self sufficient so all is well.

I bought myself a new MacBook, which I am typing on this very moment.  I have been looking to upgrade for quite some time and decided this was it.  Plus, with 18 month no-interest financing, it made it an easier decision.  These aren’t the best photos but since I took them to send to Kenyon, I’ll share them here too.  My original MacBook Air is a 13 inch “old school” version that is now six years old.  I’ve been wanting something better for travel and blogging on the go.  The 12 inch MacBook or as I call it, “Mini Mac”, fits the bill perfectly.  It is a smidge larger than my iPad Pro but smaller than the newer/upgraded 13 inch MacBook Air.



The Apple Store even had my model there so I could compare how much smaller the newer versions are to my old one.  Plus, they are a lot lighter too.



I’m stoked to build a friendship with my new “addition” which I thin I might call Karla.  As you know, my first MacBook is named Karl and while I am sad to be saying goodbye to him, I know Kenyon will treat him well.  This new MacBook feels like a female and instead of Karl Jr., I’m thinking Karla.  But we will see how things progress.  I also need to get a case so I don’t scratch her up too soon.


Anyway…in addition to spending money today, I have also been to a few grocery stores and am working on my meal prep for the week.  I’ll check in with my travel recaps tomorrow.

No comments: