5/19/19

Fitness: I Love Trophies


I decided to take my new Hoka One-One tennis shoes for a walk on the treadmill at work today.

 


This week has been low on the activity on the front but has been good on the tracking front.  I have, however, blown through my WSPA and am currently also -5 on weekly points.  I am not sure what this will mean for the scale but I am hoping that over all, I’ve been eating less than I have the last few weeks.  I’ll know for sure on Tuesday.

I earned my 1,000 Move Goal award earlier this month.  This means since owning my Apple Watch, I have met my daily movement goal a total of 1,000 times.  Yeah.

 


I’m working towards a perfect month, which I thought I would have earned in April…but I was shy of meeting my daily goal by a few calories.  This would have happened a couple nights ago but I made sure to walk a few more steps before bedtime.  My daily movement goal is set to 470 calories.  I would have been really bummed if I had missed my perfect month.  May…I have my eye on you!

 


So far the May Apple Watch Activity Challenge is on track.  I had plans to exercise Friday and Saturday but that didn’t happen.  So, I’m on the treadmill now which means I can’t make excuses for after work.  Plus, I’m a bit busy.  I’ve completed 7 of my required 13 workouts.  While my exercise on the workdays have been lacking, I am getting in my workouts on days off.  Every little bit adds up and makes me feel good. 

 


My Apple Watch has also been rewarding me for my longest streak, currently 44 days.  Once I end my day today, I’ll have completed my movement daily goal for 45 days in a row.  Sweet!

 

I love trophies.                

No comments: