5/29/19

Weekly WI: Feeling Back On Track

I had a great WI yesterday and am rounding out the month of May and 2019 thus far feeling like I’m back on track.

I lost 2.2 this week.  This included using all my WSPA (and then some), beer, pizza, birthday cake, Rocky Road ice cream.  I was mostly worried I had tanked my WI snaking too much on Monday afternoon.  So, I as stoked to see such a large loss.




I have lost 2.0 pounds for the month of May and I am up 0.4 pounds for this year.  This make me feel really good and energized to keep it going.  Plus, with my goal in mind to lose 2 pounds a month until my 40th Birthday in October means I am also right on track.


I have to keep reminding myself that I don’t have to be perfect and it is okay to eat my weekly points, which is good, but I like food!  I’m meeting friends this evening for Paint Nite at a new brewery in town and I’m looking forward to the giant pretzel and beer.  You better believe I’ll be going over my points today.  But, I’ll stay mindful of my day as I move along.


It is nice to look back at the last few months and see the progress.



All those small steps add up.


No comments: