5/2/19

May Is Upon Us

Happy May To You All.  Oh boy, do I love a fresh new month!


I was even energized enough to start tracking again, despite our out-of-town plans.  I blew through almost all my daily points by lunchtime, which was actually at 8am.  We woke up at about 3:20am on Wednesday so we could catch our early flight to Kansas City, MO.  We had a quick bite to eat at home and boarded our flight bright and early.  The flight made a stop in Oakland, CA first, which meant we lost an hour.  We were eating our “second” meal at 7am Oakland time, which is 8am Boise time.  So, needless to say, by the time we arrived at the Ameristar Hotel in KC, we were starved.  That pretty much sums up how tracking on vacation my first day went.

Now, I’m not going to let that derail me.  I don’t like tracking on vacation but I am going to try harder to stay mindful and perhaps a little focus on tracking could be the key.  I am rapidly eating through my points each day.  Vacation foods are a beast and I do love them.

I’m trying to balance them though by eating half (or less) of the yummy stuff and extra portions of the healthy stuff.




I do want to make this month more consistent with my tracking and earning blue dots again up on our return from Missouri.  I had really great successful losses in the month of March and it is no surprise that all those blue dots contributed.

In the meantime, I’m enjoying time with friends and family, eating some delicious foods, and trying not to stress it too much.

No comments: