6/18/19

Activity Check-In: June Apple Watch Activity Challenge


Good Morning.  I’ve got my days all confused but I think it is Tuesday.

I’ll tell ya, I’m feeling like the June Apple Watch Activity Challenge is my full time job these days.  Trying to squeeze in miles/steps everywhere I can is exhausting.

 


When I think I’m caught up or even ahead, I’m in desperate need of a rest day, which then puts be behind again.  Or if I’m feeling good about my progress and check in, I can fell deflated with how many miles are left with not many days in the month.  But, I’m going to keep trying.

 


The month of June has been the most I’ve exercised since it is critical to get in a workout in order to meet my goals.  I’m really happy with my progress and walked a full 5K last week.

 


My body might have been a teeny bit angry at me in the days that followed but my mileage for the day was awesome.  I’m also trying to get more creative and keep in mind that any mileage is good, they don’t have to be brisk or sweaty.

Friday, I hopped on the treadmill while Kenyon was getting ready to go out to dinner so I didn’t have to do it afterwards.  Yesterday, I didn’t have time to go for a walk while waiting at the dealership so I ventured downtown, parked by Flying M, and walked to Trader Joe’s.  I was also able to get in a 1 mile walk before I left for a 1pm appointment and then walked another half-mile when I got home later in the day.  I figured if I was watching TV, I might as well watch it from the treadmill.  I was tired though so I allowed myself to call it quits after half a mile.

Getting on the treadmill at work over the weekend was a no-go due to high radio traffic.  We are getting busy as the temperature warms up.  I’m hopeful I can get in a treadmill walk today while I am working so I don’t have to stress it later.  Dinner plans are still up in the air so I’d rather get it out of the way if possible.

I’m on a roll with my movement streak and I’m on track for a perfect month award too.  I’m excited to eventually see my 100-day streak.
 
 

No comments: