6/17/19

Weekly WI: A Loss

Good Morning.

I’m typing from the car dealership while I wait for my oil change and tire rotation.  I have just been to a WW workshop and I’m eating lunch since it is a go-go-go type of day.

I’m having a partial Friday today as my coworker needed a switch so I’m off today and workin tomorrow.  Than, I’m off Wednesday and Thursday.  So, I searched for WW workshops today as I wanted to get my WI done.  I was happy to see one a WW coach I really love had a meeting today.  It was a big group and great sharing.


After a rough few weeks with lots of alcohol (and food) and this week especially where I swear I ate out at least one meal every single day, I had a loss!  


I am sort of surprised and 100% so relieved.  


Sunday I was feeling so bloated and worried that I almost skipped the scale today and just attended the workshop.  I wasn’t sure if seeing a gain for a third week in a row would make me reel it in or stress me out more.  I woke up this morning feeling better and after seeing the loss, I am more motivated to stay on track this week.  I have less social events planned so I MUST eat at home more this week.  I am not sure why I have been so lazy with wanting to cook at home.  I think was saved me last week was pre-planning my non-social meals and keeping the points low. This allowed me to have a large amount of points for my splurges.  Also, I was only eating three meals and one snack a day.  Plus, I’ve been getting in a lot of activity with my June Apple Watch Activity Challenge.

The meeting topic was all-or-nothing attitude.  I can swing that way sometimes and I hate that feeling of “not fair” or “wish I could” when I’m working hard at weight loss.  I’ll never have this journey mastered but I’m going to continue to be open minded and flexible when I can.

No comments: