6/10/19

April Apple Watch Activity Challenge & Feeling A Bit Depressed


My June Apple Watch Activity Challenge is keeping me on my toes…literally.

 



I might not survive this month and/or I might not hit my goal of 110 miles.  Having to complete a step/mileage challenge really sheds light on how much I actually sit at my job every day.  Without any formal activity, I only log about one mile during my workday.  When I’m required to log 3.6 miles each day, which makes me feel way behind really quickly.

 



And, it starts to stress me out.  Also, I think I’m a bit depressed right now so at least the activity is supposed to combat that.  The biggest stressor is the toll it takes on my body.  I want to push myself and meet my goal so I’m not giving up or going too easy.  My “bad hip” as I like to call it isn’t really happy with me right now.  I could be that most of the activity is treadmill based so maybe if I get outside for some walks that will help.  I might also try to log a couple smaller workouts.  One walking and one strength and/or cross training type movements.  I’m not sure.  The thought of two workouts a day sounds exhausting.

 



I think my FitPoints earned this week may cancel out the pint and a half of ice cream I ate yesterday.  I’m not feeling very confident about WI this week.  It makes me mad that I didn’t control my food better this week and it makes me frustrated that I have to choose being social settings and weight loss. 

I need to sit down and have a serious talk with myself.

No comments: