6/3/19

My 19 Point Day


Good Morning and Happy FRI-YAY to me.

Since I showed you a 50 point day, which included social events/eating out, I wanted to share with you a typical day that stays within my DSPA and/or earns me a blue dot.  I documented Sunday, a normal workday, no eating out, and pre-planned (sort of) meals.  This is what a typical day looks like for me and how I balance the 50+ point days.

I had my usual breakfast on the menu.  This day was egg cups instead of over-medium eggs.  I added 0.5 oz of Trader Joe’s light mozzarella cheese, the BEST cheese, into each cup.  Then, I pour Southwest Egg Beaters over them and bake.  Two cups = 1 SPV.

 


I didn’t show it last time, but I drink a lot of fluids in a day.  I drink at least five or six of these 33.8 fl oz bottles of water each day.  Plus, I will sometimes have flavored waters too.  Good news is water is 0 SPV!

 


You better believe I had my daily Americano this day.  I’ve actually changed my order to four shots of espresso over ice, 2 Splenda, and a little cream.  This day it was perfect.  Some days they put in too much cream.  I like that it is less watered down when poured over ice.  I guess I’m getting closer to being a black coffee drinker?  Mmmmm…nah.

 


I’ve been craving egg salad sandwiches so that is what I made for Round One of work meals this week.  Sadly, Kenyon ate all my salt and vinegar chips so this day I had Trader Joe’s Rice Crackers along with my sandwich.  I love how you get such a large portion for 3 SPV.  My egg salad this day has three eggs instead of two since I was starving at work all day the day before.  I added a small bit of mayo and some spicy brown mustard to my egg salad.  And, I always toast up my bread before eating it open faced.  After all, two pieces are better than one.


Round two of work meals was chicken breast dipped in a mix of Chick-fil-A sauce and BBQ sauce (quarter portions) and salad with sunflower seeds and Skinny Girl Honey Dijon Mustard dressing.  If you’ve never tired the Skinny Girl salad dressings, you are missing out.  They are delicious.

 


Since I was extra hungry the day before, I packed one of my usual snacks of strawberry and non-fat Greek yogurt.  I love 0 SPV snacks.

 (No Photo - I appeared to have forgotten to take one)


I’ve been on a chocolate pudding kick for the past few weeks, which has been helping with my sugar cravings.  I mix sugar-free chocolate fudge and sugar-free cheesecake, a small box each, with 3 cups of fat-free milk.  This makes a thicker consistency.  After it sets up a bit, I fold in some light cool whip and then portion them into containers.  I count one container at 2 SPV.  This was the perfect way to end my evening that I might have had two portions!

 


That’s a pretty normal day and came in at 19 points, which means I had 5 DSPA left and 4 of which rolled over.  I typically don’t leave any daily points in my bank and often go over my daily points using 5 WSPA a day.  Since I am nearing the end of my WW week, I try to eat “lighter” and stay more mindful of sodium and what-not that could affect the scale.  Plus, I ate out quite a bit earlier in the week and used up all of my WSPA again.

I’ll check in tomorrow after my WI, the first of June.

No comments: