6/5/19

Weekly WI: A Gain

Good Morning.

I had a gain at my WI yesterday.  Womp! Womp!  I sort of had the feeling it might be a gain before I went and since I was super sensitive/emotional last week, I’m going to chalk it up to “that time of the month” and hope this week is better.



I had a great week last week earning my blue dots and getting in activity six days.  So, nothing to be sad or mad about.  I ate out a bit too much and after three weeks of going over points, this could be my sign to reel it back in.  I’m going to work on better balance this week.  Although, so far that has been tough with some social outings.  I really feel like I’m too social for weight loss sometimes.



We started a workshop attendance challenge and a charm awarded at the end.  



I brought along my charms to share with the group.  





Great workshop this week talking about positivity.  


No comments: