6/27/19

Weekly WI: All The Gains

Well, WI this week did not go so well.



My gain this week meant I also had a gain for the month of June.



And, this also means I am also up 2.6 pound for 2019.  That does bum me out a bit since we are halfway through the year.  I am going to chose to shake it off and keep on truckin’.  When I look at the big picture aspect, being up 2.6 pounds for this year is pretty good.  After all, maintenance means you are above your goal no more than 2 pounds.  I need to continue to stay mindful of my tracking and activity and keep working on balance.  I’m just not ready to cut back on my social events.  I’m having a really great summer.



The hardest part of the gain was knowing that it is right before Girls Weekend, which will be filled with lots of splurges.  I’m keeping myself in check Tuesday - Thursday and will make sure I get right back on track Sunday evening - Tuesday.  I won’t be doing my WI next week until Wednesday so maybe that extra day will help.  I’m also debating getting on my home scale Friday morning so I can compare it with Wednesday morning before I go to my meeting.  If I can maintain, I’ll be happy.  Tracking is key to keeping me in check until we head out of town.  



I also have to get in four miles per day through the end of the month if I’m going to complete my June Apple Watch Activity Challenge.  So, this is helping me stay mindful as well.  I don’t want to mess up the good feeling I have after exercising by eating a bunch of crap food.  

I’m struggling this week with dessert, mostly the want for ice cream.  I got some sugar free popsicles to help me get by this week.


It’s my day off with Kenyon so I’m looking forward to time with him.  Have a great day.



No comments: