6/6/19

Thursday Randomness

Good Morning Afternoon

This day is zooming by.  We have been getting caught up on upcoming travel plans in July, which made the clock go fast.  Thankfully I got my cleaning/decluttering done yesterday so I’m sort of a free agent as far as time goes today.  I still need to muster up the motivation for activity.  This 110 mile challenge this month has been taking a toll on my body.

I organized my closet yesterday and accumulated four bags for donation, three of clothes and one of purses.  



I love all the extra room I have in my closet and that my purses are more organized.





I decided to continue the flow and also cleaned and vacuumed the upstairs.  I love having a clean house.  I was already a sweaty mess so I did a quick 20 minute workout on the treadmill with my favorite Aaptiv workouts.  It was a very productive day yesterday.

Kenyon and I ran some errands and then took a nap.  I was wiped out.  We met up with Phoenix, Stacey, and Kiki at the mall for the Old Chicago Baseball Summer Mini Tour kick-off.  Phoenix has talked me into doing the challenge again so I feel like I need to rush to complete it so I can get my shirt.  If you complete the challenge twice, 16-items, then you get a OC Baseball jersey.  The drink items are what look better than the food.  Last night we shared a large pizza on thin crust.  OC has really good thin crust pizza.  

Well, I guess I had figure out what the rest of my day off holds.  Have a great Thursday.

No comments: