6/13/19

Social Event #2

Hello.  I’m about to head out to pick up Phoenix and Stacey to see The Loud Strums play.  They are a family Celtic Band and one of the members used to work with my Mom.  My parents will be meeting us there.  We enjoy being their “fan club”.

I didn’t quite stay on track as planned with yesterday’s social outing.  Today I have pre-tracked and am determined to earn my blue dot today.  That means just one beer!  I’m putting that out here for accountability.  And, by golly, I’m going to stick to it!

I got out for a walk this morning before the heat settled in.  Our temps rose quickly but I need a break from the treadmill.  I was hoping to cover some major miles and at least walked a 5K.  It’s been a while since I’ve walked that far at one time.



I’ve made sure my day included a lot of 0 SPV foods in preparation for my social outing tonight and I’ve pre-tracked after looking at the menu.  I’ve having a club sandwich, which I always eat without all the extra bread.  For the side item, it is $1.50 for a salad so instead I’ll get the included potato salad.  I’ve pre-tracked 6 points for the 1/2 cup serving and then I’ll see how much is there and how much I want to eat.  I have enough left for one beer and I’ll still earn my blue dot.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: