6/15/19

What Do You LOVE About Your Body?


What is your favorite asset and/or what do you love most about your body? 

Aside from my sparkling personality, my favorite part of my body has always been my legs.

My legs are strong. 

They have walked me though many miles, two half marathons, several 10Ks, and many 5K races. 

They have walked many miles while on vacation exploring new places.

I bought some form fitting nylon workout capris a few months ago at Walmart.  While I haven’t had the guts to wear them out of the house, I have been wearing them at home when I exercise.  Recently, I started wearing them outside for my walks.  Hey, who do I care seems me shaking my buns in tight capris.

 


I like how I think the capris make me look.  I have had my husband take a full photo of me in them and I’m not sure I really look that good.  But, I feel like I look good and I like where they hit on my claves.  So, I pretend I look good and work really hard to exude confidence.

Now, I’ve not worn them to the gym just yet.  That will be the next step of confidence.

I also bought some Bermuda style shorts from Lane Bryant.  SHOUT OUT to a smaller size!  These shorts were the say type as my previous jeans, which were a size 20.  The shorts are a size 16.  WhoooHooo!  Now, my biggest concern with showing so much leg is how white my legs are.  I don’t care, I’m rocking them with confidence.

 


Although I should have posted the photo when I had my new cute Birkenstocks on.  I’ll have to do that another time.

Confidence and body positivity can be really hard but it is super important.  If you tend to pick apart your body, spend some time thinking about what you love and why. 

Then, celebrate it.

No comments: