6/23/19

Sunday Ins & Outs


Hello and Happy Sunday.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend off.  It is a beautiful day here in my neck of the woods but I don’t get to go outside and play until 4pm.

I am blogging from the console treadmill at work while I get in some activity.  I was exhausted last night and while I did get changed into my workout clothes, I never made it farther then making dinner, grocery shopping, and the couch.  I even thought I had my second wind after dinner but nope.  The act of exercise sounding even more exhausting.  So, I took and rest day and am trying to play catch up.  I have no idea why this June Apple Watch Activity Challenge has been so difficult this month.

We had a Team Kristin Brunch at work today since two of our team members are switching to other shifts for Quarter 3.  I will switch shifts later in the year for Quarter 4.  I didn’t do as much rotating this year since Kenyon took a temporary gig on a Monday – Friday shift so he didn’t have to rotate as usual.  That is no longer the case so we will spend the last part of the year on graveyard again.  In a weird way, I’m looking forward to sleeping in and staying up all night.  The brunch was delicious with a great spread.  I am not sure how this might affect WI on Tuesday, but if it does, oh well.

I’m feeling good about my tracking these last few days.  The week started out rough with no blue dots and going over my points each day.  Then, I was feeling pretty good and was back on track.  Today I feel bloated.  Of course this bloat comes on just before my Tuesday WI.  Being a women is the worst sometimes.  I’ll wait and see how this shakes out but I do plan to earn my blue to today and tomorrow.

We’ve been planning our Girls Weekend, which starts on Friday.  Mostly we are coordinating alcohol.  Ha!  This will be the most we have “partied” on a Girls Weekend, partly due to the crowd coming this year and partly due to the destination.  I’m hoping next year we can make good on our timeshare/travel program and do our Girls Weekend out of town.  I still owe you a blog post on our timeshare/travel program which we acquired on our last Vegas trip. 

I guess that is about it for today.  I don’t feel like I have much to report.  I’m feeling sort of blah these days and a bit “weepy” which means it’s probably that time-of-the-month and also why I’m feeling extra bloat.

On that note…toot-a-loo

No comments: