7/18/19

A New Way To Serve Eggs


I love that eggs are now 0 SPV on the new WW Freestyle Program.  I tried out a new egg recipe for breakfast.  I’ve been making egg cups with Southwest Eggbeaters and Trader Joe’s Light Mozzarella Cheese.  I love how easy it is to put them in the oven while I’m getting ready for work in the morning and how I can make a batch of 6-8 cups, which last me three or four days as I typically have two cups for breakfast.  I’d been seeing the idea to make egg cups using ham and a cracked egg and finally decided to try it out.




I found the idea on Instagram but consulted Google to find a recipe for oven temp and cooking time.  It suggested 400 degrees and 12-15 minutes depending on how soft or hard you want your egg cooked.  Mine were in the oven for 20 minutes, which was the perfect egg consistency.




And they were delicious.  I really enjoyed my breakfast and since eggs are 0 SPV, I only had to count he ham, which was 1 ounce for 1 point.  I cut my ham slice in half and put half an ounce of ham in each cup so I could have two egg cups for 1 point.  I topped mine with Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning which added more flavor.  I’m looking forward to an easy re-heat and low point breakfast for the rest of the week.

No comments: