7/17/19

Weekly WI: Working My Way Down The Mountain

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday.

I had a great WI yesterday and we had a fantastic workshop topic about Body Positivity.



I peeked at the home scale before my meeting so I could have some sort of baseline to weight myself next week before we leave for vacation.  I will still have one more official WI in the month of July and I’m really hoping I can get through this month without a gain.  That is the plan!



The major part of a successful week is pre-planning, tracking, and earning my blue dots.  We celebrated losses for three different people in our workshop yesterday and all three said the same thing…tracking has been the key to their success.  It is definitely a key to my success too.




I’ll recap my social situations thus far tomorrow.  Today…I need more coffee.  Enjoy your day.

No comments: